Pages

Wednesday, February 06, 2013

The Cosy Color Chart

 Last year I discovered a great tool to do color charts on a beauty & style blog I follow  - The Small Things Blog by the lovely Kate. If you’re ever in need for a cute hairstyle that’s the place to go.
To get to know great colors and the various shades it’s quite helpful to chip pictures you’re drawn to by their color scheme. When the vibe catches you, chances are good that you get the feeling in a room you painted with that color.
We still haven’t found our home yet –yeah, put a sad face here!! – but I like to be prepared and having great options for painting the different rooms on handy seems really hand to me. I don’t think the Sherwin Williams Colors are available in Germany but chances should be good to get a custom mix in a close shade.
These days I’m pretty much into neutrals and like to decorate a piece or two that pops out with a bright color.

The image I chipped is from Nesting Place, a blog about home decor I like and follow.
As there are different rooms to paint and I want to have some options to choose from, I plan on doing a Cosy Color Chart post monthly. With spring ahead I’m sure it will inspire me for brighter colors to decorate and chose to accentuate our style.
Hope you have a great week so far.
Hugs,
Jasmin Signature

1 comment:

  1. That is a lovely colour chart for a bedroom! Very soothing and cosy looking!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Lovely, thanks for taking the time to write a comment! I love to read it! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...