Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Pastel Love

With spring just around the corner I just felt like accomplishing some beautiful pastel pieces. I originally planned on a furniture post but there will be time for this soon.
The soft pastel shades feel so fresh and I'd love to wear more of it soon. Right now it feels kind of funny with this colors but good as well. Today at work I wore a bright pink t-shirt and felt like a flamingo with most people around me dressed in neutral colors.
This color splash motivated me through out the day and I felt so energized. Really, isn't it the brightness raidiating? Think I will start with this softies soon as are more managable than bold colors considering grey winter style hasn't  faded yet! Cheer me up, Scotty! :o)


Pastel Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Lovely, thanks for taking the time to write a comment! I love to read it! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...