Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

New Blog Header

You never know when enthusiasm and creativity flashes and you’ll be more productive during one evening than in many weeks ago all together. As making the button was kind of easy I kept going and here it is, my new blog header.

It’s the first one using pretty pictures and not just text. I think it turned out very well and reminds me of our relaxing days at the Baltic Sea in fall. I remember that those days there were nearly the last golden days in fall so the memory is precious to me during the cold and dark season.

What do you think, do you want to move into my Cosy White Cottage?

Header The Cosy White Cottage

xoxo,

Jasmin Signature

2 comments:

  1. Love it Jasmin! And yes love that little white cottage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you new header, Jasmin! And I definitely would love to move in that little white cottage!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Lovely, thanks for taking the time to write a comment! I love to read it! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...