Pages

Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Hoot if you like it :)

Yay, I did some exploring and surfing and tried my luck on creating an outfit with Polyvore.com. I think it tourned out really cute. With some practise it should be possible to create beautiful boards and collages.

I'm into owls the last few month, so as I found this sweater I was smitten :) Hope I can order it online to get my hands on it.
The coat is from Tommy Hilfiger and is my new companion for the cold, grey weather here in Germany. I love it.
And those glossy Hunter Boots Beauties, well I did it. I ordered them on a special sale on Amazon (Twittered about it already!) Can't wait for the parcel to arrive, finally.

Hoot if you like it :)


Wallis knit sweater
wallisfashion.com


Tommy hilfiger
$370 - zalando.co.uk


Hunter wellington boots
$135 - johnlewis.com


Warehouse
$51 - warehouse.co.uk


Freshwater pearl stud earrings
$795 - astleyclarke.com


River island
$13 - riverisland.com


Bow waist belt
$6.41 - newlook.com


Accessorize
accessorize.com


2 comments:

  1. I just wrote a comment through my Wordpress app but not sure if that arrived so trying it again... Love your new coat and wouldn't mind having that sweater too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had some trouble with commenting lately, too. My Google Chrome wouldn't let me sign in after commenting...really strange. Think it's a cookie issue.

    Yeah, the coat is so gorgeous and warm. And my Hunter arrived today and it's perfect rainy weather outside. Kind of blah, but with my new shoes no big deal...except it's hubbys birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Lovely, thanks for taking the time to write a comment! I love to read it! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...