Pages

Saturday, November 03, 2012

Cosy Textures: Part Two {Knitted}

 

Hi lovely, great that you popped in to have a look at part two of my texture feature. This week is about knitted materials.

Back in school I learned how to knit (no fancy patterns but hey I managed) and enjoyed it. After years of being unproductive when it comes to fibre crafting I’m out of practice and can’t probably caste on or knit and purl.

In the depth of my storage boxes there is a book about knitting with which I taught myself how to do it. Perhaps I can find it somewhere to do some meditative knitting any time soon this fall/winter.

While this search hasn’t happened yet, I have collected some nice knitted styles for my home to keep everyone and everything warm. Hope you enjoy.

Collage Knitted 1  / 2 / 3 / 4

Next Saturday’s texture post will be about felt. Stay tuned for this versatile material.

Have a lovely weekend and be cosy!

xoxo,

Jasmin Signature

1 comment:

  1. I used to knit quite a bit ages ago but that has totally stopped. I don't know why to be honest although it might have something to do with the fact that I simply like to do to many things and sometimes you have to make a choice! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi Lovely, thanks for taking the time to write a comment! I love to read it! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...