Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Oh, how Pinteresting Wednesday!

 

It’s time again. Wednesday is here and it’s Happy Pinning Day! Actually I’m a bit late, but it’s still Wednesday.

As done in past weeks I picked another fun home interior topic. Today's theme is about coffeetables. This has been a difficult piece of furniture ever since for me and there are so many factors that you have to consider to get a lovely setting. I actually have to admit that I was never contend with the different coffeetables we owned in our apartments. They were either too big, too small, too high, too low, the ones with a glass surface got too dirty quickly…you get the picture. It’s a disaster!

As a second component you have to take the style, size and layout of your sofa into account to have a harmonic setting. Whether it’s a L-shape or a straight one and how the table fits into the picture.

Anyway there are some combinations of coffeetables and sofas that really rock and which are decorated absolutely cute and individual. Here’s what I found.

 

 

Source: ffffound.com via Dani on Pinterest

 

So these are my favorite coffeetables that I found on Pinterest. A lot of inspiration to find the shape, size and style that I like for my future home.

Be sure to check out what the girls from the hob had pinned over at the link up party Michelle is hosting at The Vintage Apple.

Wishing you a great week.

xoxo,

Jasmin Signature

3 comments:

  1. i love that round wooden one the best! well done :) stopping by from the linkup!

    xo Britta
    thebootsparade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You've totally captured my heart with these pins! The third one is probably my favorite, but I really love them all! I'm off to follow you on pinterest now!

    Please check out my blog!
    http://beyondthegradebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. O boy, some gorgeous coffee tables! Especially the first couple of pics are entirely my taste. We just got a new one since our room got smaller when we made our kitchen bigger so the table had to be smaller. No space left for a really big one!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Lovely, thanks for taking the time to write a comment! I love to read it! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...