Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

Cocooning

A huge trend that I recognized the last years turning up and getting bigger and bigger especially during fall and winter season is the cocooning.

And what is it you’re asking? Well imagine you’re a little caterpillar snuggling up in soft and cosy materials having a great time and hanging out just like pupated . You’re waiting to turn into a beautiful butterfly after retreating from the busy world outside recharging your batteries.

Now and then I need this little time out for myself. Don’t get me wrong I loved to got out, meeting friends and party but honestly as much as often as I enjoy being social I like to stay at home with my husband having a cuddly evening, treating us with delicious food, lighting candles, sipping some wine or tea and read something or watch a good movie.

When I’m on my own I really like to do some beauty rituals, taking long a bubble baths, manicure, pedicure, facial masks…the whole program. It’s just a girl thing. Do you agree?

cocooning  1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7

Have a cosy weekend and do some cocooning to recharge for next week.

xoxo,

Jasmin Signature

10 comments:

  1. Hi Jasmin, just stopping by to say how much I like your blog.
    I think cocooning for winter sounds wonderful. We are heading to summer now in Australia so we are kind of unfurling in the sun. It's nice too.
    But I like winter the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michele, you're such a sweetheart. :) Wish we had a 'real' summer over here in Germany because hot summertime is always fun, too. Hot days were rare so I'm looking forward to cold and stormy weather. That's what we're good here for sure! Have a nice weekend and thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Cocooning sounds great! - I need more time. Lovely to meet you Jasmin, have a nice week. BYW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, time is always the key to everything, even relaxing. Let me know if you found a way to double it ;)

      Delete
  3. mmmmm. love cocooning! thanks for popping over to lottie loves, great to meet you in BYW blog world, i'll be sure to keep in touch! lottie xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. O yes, you gotta love a good cocooning! I love it, especially now that the weather is turning really bad (pouring rain as we speak) so for me autumn and cocooning is one and the same!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! Weather is crazy outside right now. We had some freezing temperatures over the weekend and I had to scratch the windows of my car free to be able to drive. In October!!...Seriously!

      Delete
  5. I looove my private beauty spa days. And there's nothing better than cuddling up on the sofa in sweatpants with a movie and a tea on a rainy and grey day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree, there is nothing better than a private beauty spa day :) There have to more day like these!

      Delete
  6. Hey Jasmin! Just discovered your blog through my friend Becca @ The Dabblist. What a lovely little space you have created. :) Cheers! BTW, I am shamelessly cocooning in a very large pair of sweat pants. hah.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Lovely, thanks for taking the time to write a comment! I love to read it! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...