Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Glossybox August 2012


IMG_0228
My Glossybox August has arrived over the last week and I will give you a quick overview what was in it. I have to say the content is okay, but the next one has to have better items again as the products in this box
CATRICE Glamour Doll Volume Mascara ( Original size): Even though CATRICE is a cheap brand I really like this mascara as it works wonders on your lashes and opens the eye amazingly. The brush is flexible but isn’t as bushy as the ones I normally use. This is definitely a re-buyer I think.
Figs & Rouge Lip balm ( Original size) This balm smells and tastes a bit weird but the formula works for soft lips and that’s the main thing about lip balms isn’t it?
Kenzo Madly Kenzo ( Sample size): Freshly smell, flowers but not my style.
Lancaster After Sun Tan Maximizer ( Travel size): To capture the summer sun on your skin this product idea seams really great.  Can’t tell you that much about yet as I haven’t caught that much summer tan.
OPI nail polish (Travel size): Generally I’m supporting OPI and like the nail polishes. This one is form the Germany Collection named Suzi and the 7 Düsseldorfers. The brush is really small and the formula isn’t overwhelming at all. Not sure if it’s the small size but this version sucks…sorry OPI.
As a goodie there was a small braided bracelet in neon colors, quite cute but not over the top.
Considering the mascara by CATRICE in Original size (which isn’t expensive at all by the way!) the box wasn’t worth the spend 15 € on it. I cross my fingers for a great September Glossybox.
Have a great Sunday night.
P.S: Will go back to my hairdressers this week and get my hair fixed as the blonde really is too light and I can’t take the contrast. It just don’t feel sun kissed and natural at all. After researching about the coloring technique on the internet I found out that my stylist just didn’t do it right. Think I will go completely fall leaf brown as I don’t want to commit another experiment facing the wedding next weekend as I had to attend the Polternight with this hair already...
Honestly I’m a bit furious about myself, my hairstylist…and perhaps the whole world right now and had a moody weekend.
AB0FD132228F95D357FAD53ECEC4E29D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Lovely, thanks for taking the time to write a comment! I love to read it! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...