I’d like to stop by and tell you something about my weeks highlights.
- Yay, finally my copy of Cupcakes and Cashmere by fab blogger Emily Schuman arrived. I ordered it back in July and was anticipating it’s arrival since then. My first peak promises great hours while reading through it.
- Finally got my hair dyed the right way and eliminated the huge contrast from blonde to brown…it just didn’t work for me the way my stylist did it on the first session. I went back on Wednesday afternoon and got it fixed. Pictures to follow.
- Rediscovered a drink I fancied for quite some time when I was a bit younger. It’s 4 cl of amaretto filled up with apple juice. It tastes like marzipan the perfect drink heaven.
- Had the perfect idea for a wedding present. You can find it here.
- I have missed to welcome my new followers for quite some time. I’m really sorry!Thank you ladies for stopping by and following my blog Sarah, Vicki, Michelle from My Simple Life and Leslie from Sincerely, Leslie. :)
Happy weekend to all of you! Hope the sun comes out to work some extra hours!
Check out everyone's highlights over at Lauren’s blog Form My Grey Desk hosting this link party.