Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

High Five For Friday!

It´s time, it´s time! Wow, it´s friday again! How the week has flewn by in a small blink of an eye! I was really busy the past week running errands and had a lot of stuff on my mind at work so it´s great that friday is finally here! Timne to take a break!


I just love to take a second to wave to my newest follower Bonnie! Thanks sweetheart for your kind words! I really appreciate it and you totally made my day! Taking the time at the weekend to have a proper look over at your blog.

1. Had a relaxing evening doing a bubble bath! So good to take a break after a long day! I have this great bath pralines with shea butter which are absolutely amazing for dry skin like mine. Its important to arrange small time slots that are just for you!

Source: google.com via Amy on Pinterest


2. Amazing Thursday evening watching Vampire Diaries on SIXX. Just loving it....ahmm....them! For my taste the boys may be a little bit more beefy...there are a lot of muscles but I really like wider shoulders and something to grab. But hey, they are dead, aren´t they?

Source: goo.gl via Minerva on Pinterest


3. There is a new little feature on my blog. I am going to adapt a picture and title of the book I am currently reading. Perhaps you get inspired by the suggestion.
Right now I am reading in German but I do read a lot of novels in english, too. Especially the girly ones. I think some passages don´t sound that cheesy in English. That´s what I like better about it and another reason for switching the language of my blog to English a few weeks ago. 

-->

4. The birthday party on Wednesday was real fun! I had more wine and Ramazotti as I planned on so I woke up on Thursday, well, with the wine flu. Really hope it´s not epedemic ;o).



















Source: via Jasmin on Pinterest



5. At last and perhaps the utmost important thing of our week is the appointment at the building company Tönjes & Meichsner that we have today. We are excited to get to know the possibilties we might have when buildung a whole new house instead of buying an already used house.

This is the house of San-ta Claus


Check out what Lauren and the other girls experienced this week and give them a good high five!


Photobucket









3 comments:

  1. There is nothing like a nice relaxing bubble bath! Good luck at your appointment today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathie, the appointment went really well. We got lots of good information and are now biting our nails about the price of our dream house! Our fingers are crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's so cool about the house. you can draw it without breaking any lines. i suck at answering tricky questions like those. lol.
    i came from h54f and am now a new follower. i hope you can visit my blog sometime and we can interact. i'd love to know more about you. :)

    love,
    jen @ whyyyjen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi Lovely, thanks for taking the time to write a comment! I love to read it! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...