A new year, new goals!
Resolutions are the kind of things you have forgotten about until halfway trough January. Honestly, no matter how we name it, there is a bit more pressure to it, when I tell you about my personal goals.
Hope it works for me, I keep you updated. :)
- finding our family home…FINALLY. Hope this will happen soon in 2013!
- getting fit in 2013 and establishing a workout routine for two evenings a week
- do more ‘real’ dates with my hubs, having more special time together as it is so precious
- learn new things like how to photoshop
- meet my lovely friends more often, to spend some quality time with them
- try to look more polished and put together in my everyday life getting further with finding my personal style
- be more crafty as it is something I really enjoy but don’t have the proper space in our current apartment
- do more experiments with new recipes in the kitchen, my goal is to try a new cakes or sweets firstly limited for January weekends
- be more organized in everything I do and have something like a schedule
- invest more time in decorating our current place to make us feel more home
So as the year is over in a few hours and we’re running now to attend a cosy New Years Eve party at a friends house. Everything left to say is that I wish a healthy, happy and lucky 2013 for all of you!
I feel great to know you around, even if I’m not all the time, but I try my best to improve in 2013! Without you it would just me doing some journaling ( which would be okay, but having you around is way more fun!!).
So cheers to 2013!!